I love my dad. My dad has supported me strongly in every way he could possibly do. I greatly admire him. My dad is a fighter. He has never accepted things the way they are. Though he was born poor, he worked his way into obtaining a good education and a stable career. He gave me and my sister more than we ever asked for. Ever since I was a child, my dad has been constantly reminding me to fight for my dreams and make them a reality. My dad taught me to always aim high and never to give up no matter what the circumstances. My dad may not be a perfect person but he is a great father. I am blessed to have a man like him in my life.
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way about my mom. :)
Post a Comment