Dear Birkin bag,
You are the most coveted bag in the world and the ONLY purse worth bragging about! While there are more important things in life than a $120,000, crocodile purse embellished with 10-carat white diamonds, it does not make me guilty to dream of possessing you. Dreams are, after all, free and in most cultures, encouraged. Prosperity is a blessing and life is meant to be lived in abundance. That being said, I hereby declare that one day soon you and I will cross paths and I will make you mine!
Love,
Your future keeper.
You are the most coveted bag in the world and the ONLY purse worth bragging about! While there are more important things in life than a $120,000, crocodile purse embellished with 10-carat white diamonds, it does not make me guilty to dream of possessing you. Dreams are, after all, free and in most cultures, encouraged. Prosperity is a blessing and life is meant to be lived in abundance. That being said, I hereby declare that one day soon you and I will cross paths and I will make you mine!
Love,
Your future keeper.

No comments:
Post a Comment