Multiplicity of tasks robs me of so many things. It robs me of my focus and of my calmness. I hate to think of the time when it will rob me even of my reason. I’ve come to realize though that the more I try to do so many things at the same time, the less I get things done. Come to think of it, our time is the same as the great people of the past. How come we achieve less when we in fact have more avenues of making things happen? Beginning today, I’d like to honor the fact that I can really only do one thing at a time. I will give my full attention to the task at hand. I WILL NO LONGER LIVE IN THE RESTLESSNESS OF THINGS UNDONE. This realization, however, has no retroactive effect..which means that I will have to “pass” in today’s recitations. :)
let this be a lesson learned and a mistake which I shall never commit again!
No comments:
Post a Comment