I've been an official bum for two days and it's killing me! I miss the stress of law school. Ha! Like I haven't been complaining just a couple of days ago! =) Ever since my exams have come to a complete halt, I've found myself spending long hours playing Sims, lounging in bed and watching untouched DVDs I bought on impulse for the past months. I miss having a goal, having a deadline to meet and having so many things in my mind... I miss having an excuse to be really snotty! hehe =) My exam week was a real snorter. If it weren't for my utmost dependence on God (my memory just won't do...), I don't know if I'd still be sane by now. =) My only consuelo is that I now get to focus on my health. Leading the way is the newest addition to my bookshelf---The South Beach Diet by Dr. Arthur Agatston. I'm a closet fan of this diet. I intend to follow this diet with a bit of liberality as I am still bent on gorging on my favorites every once in a while. I cannot possibly give up the oreo cheesecake in Starbucks or the pesto in Aveneto! =) So the final goal is not really to shed off half my weight but to adapt a more healthy, low cholesterol, heart-friendly diet. Going back to my being a bummer, I guess being a worry-free, couch potato just isn't for me. But hey, I'll enjoy this one-month break for whatever it's worth. This big rest is a blessing and I'm sure that I'll be longing for it a month from now. =)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment