1. Dean Salvador Carlota deserves the deanship.
2. The Inquirer is biased, as always. (I'd say this even though I used to be a PDI scholar).
3. The coffee in Cafe Adriatico is good--a new discovery! =)
4. My pink nailpolish is starting to chip off and I need to visit Menage soon!
5. I'm off to Taft today with my best friend. Mwah! =)
6. Five more days before I'm officially twenty-three.
7. Hot chocolate with espresso shot in Starbucks is the best drink for me this week!
8. I have a final exam tomorrow, on Monday, on Tuesday and on Saturday next week.
9. I need more than 24 hours in a day.. (too many cases, too little time...)
10. God is my strength. Jesus is the source of my wisdom. I CAN DO THIS!!! =)
2. The Inquirer is biased, as always. (I'd say this even though I used to be a PDI scholar).
3. The coffee in Cafe Adriatico is good--a new discovery! =)
4. My pink nailpolish is starting to chip off and I need to visit Menage soon!
5. I'm off to Taft today with my best friend. Mwah! =)
6. Five more days before I'm officially twenty-three.
7. Hot chocolate with espresso shot in Starbucks is the best drink for me this week!
8. I have a final exam tomorrow, on Monday, on Tuesday and on Saturday next week.
9. I need more than 24 hours in a day.. (too many cases, too little time...)
10. God is my strength. Jesus is the source of my wisdom. I CAN DO THIS!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment