I've recently discovered the rich goodness of the banoffee pie in Starbucks. (I guess I'm two months late since it has been available since summer!) Now I have something to look forward to when I study. If there's one thing that you just HAVE to eat even though you're on a diet (or at least pretending to), this is it! Why, I'm even thinking of giving it as a gift the next time a birthday comes. =)
~~~
I can't believe I slept for almost the entire showing of Miami Vice. It was quite a disappointing movie. Sobrang dragging! I regret wasting two hours of what would have been precious study time just to watch that movie, not to mention the money I spent for buying the ticket. Oh wait, nilibre pala ako. hehe =) Nevertheless, one should not be made to suffer through such a dragging film. Maybe I should now just trust the reviews I read online.
~~~
I just had a chat in Starbucks last night with the gorgeous miss Inah Borra, future lawyer, news anchor and stateswoman.[in that order!!! =)] This girl has got it going and she is definitely one of the sisters I look up to. One thing she taught me last night: STICK FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. That way, you'll always have credibility.
~~~
My Heuristics class is getting more and more interesting. I wish I can bring other people to sit in. It's really a different way of looking at things. I never thought that something as profound as this can actually be very fun and refreshing. =)
~~~
I would like to write about the Hezbollah-Israel conflict in my succeeding posts. I've been hungry for updates ever since it started and I've seen the same reports and coverage on loop in CNN and BBC. I guess the war is far from over, with terms like "sustainable ceasefire" being offered as long-term solutions. Talk about vested interests.
~~~
~~~
I can't believe I slept for almost the entire showing of Miami Vice. It was quite a disappointing movie. Sobrang dragging! I regret wasting two hours of what would have been precious study time just to watch that movie, not to mention the money I spent for buying the ticket. Oh wait, nilibre pala ako. hehe =) Nevertheless, one should not be made to suffer through such a dragging film. Maybe I should now just trust the reviews I read online.
~~~
I just had a chat in Starbucks last night with the gorgeous miss Inah Borra, future lawyer, news anchor and stateswoman.[in that order!!! =)] This girl has got it going and she is definitely one of the sisters I look up to. One thing she taught me last night: STICK FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. That way, you'll always have credibility.
~~~
My Heuristics class is getting more and more interesting. I wish I can bring other people to sit in. It's really a different way of looking at things. I never thought that something as profound as this can actually be very fun and refreshing. =)
~~~
I would like to write about the Hezbollah-Israel conflict in my succeeding posts. I've been hungry for updates ever since it started and I've seen the same reports and coverage on loop in CNN and BBC. I guess the war is far from over, with terms like "sustainable ceasefire" being offered as long-term solutions. Talk about vested interests.
~~~
To my dear friends Carmela and Jenkins, I miss you so. Won't you guys have coffee with me? hehe. =) Hope to see you soon!
4 comments:
hi geli :). maybe it's one of those "he said she said" things, but prof te loved miami vice. i enjoyed it, and so did most of my guy friends!
haha! another guy told me the exact same thing! =)
I liked Miami Vice. Colin Farrel and Hatsumomo =D Uh-oh... I don't like the implication.
Miss you, too, Gel. Libre mo ako coffee? =D
Well all I can say is I like Hatsumomo too! hehe.. remember Raise the Red Lantern? the best, diba?! =)
bat ako ang manlilibre e ikaw ang miss journalist on the rise?????
Post a Comment