ambitious and half-vicious, a twenty-something law graduate, a good daughter, aggressive when it counts, a wise shopper, a small-town girl who wants to be anything but ordinary, an introvert, a highly obssessive book-lover, independent, sometimes reckless, a good planner, a lover of words, married to my Ipod, a soon-to-be runner, a big fan of green tea and a veteran blogger.
6 comments:
Great bracelet :)
If only I knew how to accessorize..
Im not a pro at it too. I just have a few pieces that I really like. I just wear what I feel like wearing and go! =)
I love the bracelet! And yes, that is the White House all dressed up in Pink. Feel free to swipe it if you'd like to use it!! :-)
Thank you! I'll definitely be swiping it soon...it's sooo cute! =)
very pretty!
thanks! It was worth the investment! =)
Post a Comment