Friday, January 30, 2009

Faith Goals 09

Another year, another set of items to cross out! Im am hoping hard and praying even harder that this year will by MY YEAR. Lifted these items from my planner... :)

To finally gratify my itchy feet
* backpack through Europe
* go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
* live in another country
* NYC
* visit my girls:
- Ivy in Tokyo
- Che in KL
- Tammy in Daejeon
- Jeanne in Sing

Because health is wealth
* lose 5 lbs.
* drink 10 glasses of water a day
* run a marathon
* do yoga and core strengthening
* exercise regularly
* stop drinking soda

Taking the first step career-wise
* become a lawyer
* find a job I love
* become financially independent
* triple my bank account

To never stop learning
* read 1 book a week
* read my two favorite news websites everyday
* read the paper, cover to cover, everyday
* start my own neighborhood book club
* get my diving license
* finally learn how to ride a bike
* learn to cook

For my heart and soul
* attend BS every week
* regularly do my devotions
* keep a prayer journal
* faithful tithing
* keep in touch with old friends
* remember everyone’s birthdays
* dance in the rain


- I withheld some specifics as a matter of good judgment
- Reminder to self: everything is subject to revision as priorities may change

6 comments:

Chanel Fashionista said...

Wow you have a lot of goals! Good for you!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I give you the letter C. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Good lord that is a long list.

good luck with that.

Deeptesh said...

nICE COMING OVER 2 UR BLOG.pLS CHK OUT MY POEMS ON MY BLOG AT www.deepteshpoetry.blogspot.com

Deeptesh

floreta said...

woww i've always wanted to run a marathon!! i wouldn't mind losing 5 lbs. but i know its not necessary.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this list. I might steal some from u as my own. I would love to travel somewhere without knowing where I'm going and not having a plan. Good luck with remembering birthdays, thats my downfall in life.

ModernDayHolly said...

@floreta--I agree with you! No need to lose 5 lbs. Saw your pictures in your blog. Pinay girls are HOT. haha =)

@Bar Temptress--Feel free to steal some items! Haha. Im a control freak secretly wishing to be a little crazy. One day I'll jump on that car and head to nowhere. =p