I just bought my first pair and I am over the moon. =)
I am not a big spender but for a classic and quintessential pair, I was more than willing to give in to my occasional bout of self-indulgence.
----
---
I've been hankering after pearl jewelry since I was a child. I just find them so classy! I have many pairs of pearl studs but none as perfect and heavenly as these. I love the way pearls go with almost any look, casual or glam. I am truly a Holly at heart! =)
---

6 comments:
i WISH i could pull those off...i think they are just gorgeous!!
The earrings are beautiful
I love pearls. I really love Tahitian pearls!
I love pearls as well and I dont get why more people dont wear them. They are just elegant. I wondered over here from 20SB and I HAD to comment because I love Audrey Hepburn and your Shelfari was filled with Jane Austen! Clearly we should be friends.
Cute blog -
Pearls are classic! Love them, a pair is a must in any classy woman's wardrobe :)
@Yeti--Im pretty sure you can pull them off!
@Angela Darling--thank you! Im still gushing over them.
@The New Black--I have yet to buy my Tahitian pearls! But yes, I agree. Theyre beautiful!
@Moi--we are sooo becoming friends!!! Im a big Hepburn fan and Jane Austen was me in her past life. Haha.
@Pink Loves Paris--you bet! I'd trade classy for fashionista anytime! =)
Post a Comment