I cannot take it anymore…my being repulsive to openness!
Take for instance, I come to know a person who’s textbook perfect: intelligent, funny, sweet, sensitive and most importantly, real… And one thing’s for sure… that person’s not going anywhere! And yet, what would I do? Surely, I’d pull back because the walls are up too high for anyone to come in.
Oh I ramble too much. “I rant, therefore I am.”
I say too many things I’m not proud of.
I can barely hear what my thoughts are saying over the noise of my words.
I’m a whining brat, lying in wait for an opportune time when I can explode and cause devastation in the little lives of big people—at least those whom I consider big in my heart.
But the good news is… I have this aching to be nice…to finally be sensible…
And I no longer want to be wound-tight!
Oh yes, I’m giving in….bahala na…I’m going to be just me—human frailties and all…
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment